Sunday, May 11, 2008

Through all odds, I perservered!

Welcome one and all to yet another post by yours truly. Now before I get into this post, the reason i'v barely been posting is simple. End of school year and Call Of Duty 4. Because of my communications technology class, much of my computer time is being donated to a heavily time-based project. The only way I can even hand this assignment in, is if I get authorization from Activision allowing me to use game clips. But enough of that, after all, your here to read a game review, right?


WRONG!!!!!one11one!11one!1!

You see, I FINALLY got around to my promise to myself... I actually finished my folklore video review! I'll be the first to admit, the script for it sucks, as it was a pain in the ass to even try and record it in the first place. And when it comes to me reviewing.. well let's just say I don't have the most exstatic voice. But it is up.

I was in the midt of uploading it to youtube, and I started to smell something..... very wrong. This smell, in turn, was my videocard on my computer. My videocard had started overheating, and in turn let off the smell of burning plastic. When I took my videocard to check it out, the fan had actually melted and my computer would no longer work... At this point I figured god hated me, because I had finally got through all the problems and got it together... and my computer died. FORTUNATLY, my dad was able to connect a fan over the heatsinc and my computer was revived.

But with no further adue, I give you MY FOLKLORE VIDEO REVIEW!!


No comments: