Monday, May 12, 2008

A chemical stick taped to a bottle of gas for fireworks?

Well hello once again. I'm sure your wondering how I go from barely posting, to posting twice in a row like this. Well truth be told I'm bored out of my mind, and I thought i'd share, what looks like, will be one of the best games of this decade. And no, this is not a review.

The game im refering to is Alone in the Dark, which seems to have one of the best concepts for a game that i'v seen in a very very long time. This game has it all, strategy, graphics and some awesome idea's which I can only describe as "I never thought I could make my enemy into an actual bomb!".

The game has something which is very new to video games, and that is a real-time inventory. I'm pretty sure this, obviously, has already been done, but they seemed to take this to the next level. Your inventory is actually your trench coat, which he opens, and you get to select what you want to do. There are obviously going to be limits on what you can and cannot do. Like I doubt you could tape a chemical stick to a bottle of gas, put tape on that, cut it open, throw it so it sticks to a monster, light the stream of gas on fire, and blow everything up and create fireworks. This video will give you a really awesome idea of what to expect though;



No comments: